SISE training - Implementing Cisco Identity Service Engine Secure Solutions v2.1
> Cisco > Security
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods SISE training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.990,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#650-473|
This Cisco ISE (Implementing Cisco Identity Service Engine Secure Solutions) course discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) version 1.1.1, a next-generation identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. The training provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via email@example.com
|Start Date||Finish Date||Sessions||Guaranteed||Location||Price|
+627.90 € Tax
This Cisco SISE Course/training is covering the following subjects
- Course Introduction
- Cisco ISE Product Overview
- Cisco ISE Authentication and Authorization
- Web Authentication and User Access Management
- Cisco ISE Profiler, Posture, and Endpoint Protection
- Services Reports, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Security
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options.
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE - Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services.
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provisioning services.
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Channel Partner / Reseller
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- CCNA Security certification.
- Foundation-level network knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot network devices and applications.
- Foundation-level wireless knowledge and skills.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts.