DCUCT training - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0
> Cisco > Data Center > UCS
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods DCUCT training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|3 days||EUR 2.190,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#642-035|
The Cisco DCUCT training is designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to properly troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes. The Cisco DCUCT training offers the student to gain hands-on experience with proper configuration procedures and to become experienced with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions. The DCUCT certifications is used in the certification program CCNP Data Center.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
This Cisco DCUCT Course/training is covering the following subjects
• Course Introduction
• Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
• Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
• Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
The primary audience for this course is as follows: Data center designers, data center administrators, and system engineers.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows: Data center engineers and managers.
• Knowledge covered by the Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (ICDCT) course
• Knowledge covered by the Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) course
• Familiarity with server virtualization (for example, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V)
• Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (for example, Linux and Windows)